The 1857 Fore! Reflective HKR Vest
Since 1857 golfers have been yelling FORE! At first, it was just to warn their caddies (who went ahead of the shot) to help find where the ball lands. Assuming when this happened, these caddies were also hit by the oncoming ball, or they came close to being hit.
Our vest has reflective designs on the back and reflective trim on the front. Now you can be seen when the headlights shine on you. The vest features two front pockets with zippers and an adjustable cord at the hem to cinch it up for a better fit.
- 2.3 oz. / 78 GSM 100% polyester pongee
- water-resistant finish
- center front reverse coil zipper with auto-lock slider and reflective toggle
- lower concealed pockets with zippers
- adjustable shock-cord at the hem
- reflective piping at front shoulders
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Water Hazard Blue, Golf Shaft Carbon, Twilight Black, O.B. Red