GOLF TIPS & MOREHELPING THE AVERAGE GOLFER
Golf Tips, Articles & Instructions
Golf is an odd sport when you break it down.
- You can play it alone, with another person or with three or four people.
- You can play golf with the bare minimum of equipment or you can have every gadget under the sun.
- You can play gold with cheap equipment or expensive equipment or a mixture of both.
- Golf is also all you … if you play well or bad, it’s all on you. No teammate to help or hurt you.
- Golf can be played locally or anywhere in the world.
- There are easy courses and difficult courses.
Basically, depending on how good you want to be at golf or how much you want to spend on golf is also up to you.
You can get better at golf if you want to put in the work or you can just whack away and enjoy the outdoors and comrade with your buddies.
Golf is more than "grip it and rip it". The game of golf is a combination of many skill sets. Most-non-golfers (and some golfers) think all you need to do is swing the golf club as hard as you can....
Buy and play golf balls based on how many balls you lose in a round of golf. Don't get caught up in the hype ... When you watch golf on TV, you will see a lot of ads for golf equipment, including...
Paul Mäkinen is a Certified Pedorthist. With 17 years of experience helping patients with foot-related issues. He lives and works in Nova Scotia, Canada but loves to assist patients with issues...
Become a Guest Blogger on HKR Golf
If you have something to share with golfers. We would love to work together.
If you have a passion for the game of golf and to help those who also have a passion we will provide you with a platform to get your message out.
Stay in the loop
We plan to launch new products all the time ...
(providing sales of our current products are good- hint-hint).
If you would like to be notified of new products or any sales we may have, sign up below.
You can also follow us on our social media accounts as well.
We won't SPAM you.
We will just give you updates on Product Sales, New Products and Promotions. Which might be once a month. Otherwise, follow us on social media.