Junk in The Trunk Bag
Junk In The Trunk Tote Bag
Because it’s for golf it’s ok to use. If you buy it for groceries or books or something we will know and we will hunt you down and take it back. Seriously though, this tote bag is a must for any golfer.
- Throw in extra towels for wiping the morning dew off the golf cart seat
- Rain gear
- Extra shirt
- Underwear … you’ll know why
- Sunglasses (if you ever take them off)
- Clean socks, or throw all the dirty ones in there after your round
- Your smokes, keys, wallet and phone
- Deodorant. God, please put deodorant in your bag.
Nothing worse than hunting for your keys after 18 holes and post-game discussions in the clubhouse. With a zipper pocket, you can easily find your wallet and keys.
The HKR Tote keeps it all in one place and not rolling around your trunk or behind your seats. Leave that space for fast food containers, speeding tickets etc.
LOOK GOOD. PLAYING BAD.
11 in stock